Friday, February 17, 2017

Coffee and Donut Valentines

Hello All,

I wanted to bring some work-friendly Valentines for co-workers and when I saw the Simon Says Stamp February card kit, it inspired a coffee and donut treat!  The tiny coffee cup die started the whole thing.  Those little arms hugging the heart...it does me in!  I knew my vision would come together when I found the Lawn Fawn Donut Worry stamp and die set!




I used the We R Memory Keepers Treat Carrier die to make the holder and it came with the sweet little banner die that I used to cut out the computer-generated sentiment.  The banner is edged with Wink of Stella glitter--love those pens!  The coffee cup sleeve is a Spellbinders die from the Hipster 1 set.  I crimped the paper and then cut them out.


Since I was making 20 of these, I opted for digital paper so I could print as much as I wanted.  The paper for the coffee cup wrapper and treat carrier is from LaBoutiqueDeiColori Etsy shop.  I wanted to put something on the top of the coffee lid.  I also planned to put the carrier in a cellophane bag so I wanted to make sticker seals (using the Xyron).  I found sprinkles digital paper from Graphic Design by Mia Etsy shop and it was perfect!  I used a Spellbinders circle die to cut the seals and coffee lid toppers.


Each treat came with a K cup tucked inside the mini coffee cup (matching lids HERE) and two Hostess strawberry frosted mini donuts.  The whole thing was placed in a cellophane treat bag (Stampin' Up).


and sealed the sprinkles sticker and to/from tag:


The tag was a "print-then-cut" image available on Cricut Design Space.

Have a great weekend!




1 comment: