Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Halloween Treat/Petite Places - Spook Manor

I have just discovered these tiny houses from Papertrey Ink.  They are called "Petite Places," and there is a whole collection of buildings to include this adorable and not-so-scary haunted house, "Spook Manor."
They make adorable jar toppers but first, here are some photos without the plastic dome

The tiny trick-or-treater in his ghost costume --cuteness overload!  There are coordinating stamps sets to go with the dies so you can create the house and then add accessories. I put the bats on strips of craft plastic so they could "fly" above the house.  I also created a tiny black cat for the fence:


I used a paper punch cat on Shrinky Dink film and shrank it using my heat gun!   

They make the most adorable gift toppers for jars and candles.


I found the candles at TJ Maxx. Isn't this just the perfect adult Halloween treat!? 
Have a great week!

1 comment: