Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Treat Boxes!

Hello All!

**updated to add a THANK YOU! to MADE IN A DAY Halloween Spooktacular Linky Party for featuring my witch boot floral arrangement this week!  There are so many awesome ideas in this party you have to check it out! **

made in a day

With Halloween just a couple days away, here are some treat boxes I made.


There are 16 of them


I used several different stamps but the sentiment was the inspiration :)

"When all the world is sleeping and the moon is riding high, if you peep between the curtains you'll see witches flying by."  It's from Waltzing Mouse Stamps.  The witch is from one of the dollar stamps sets from JoAnns a few years ago.  The black cat is from Hampton Art Graphic 45 Clear Stamp Set Happy Haunting Halloween (I just masked off the moon).  The gate is from a Penny Black clear stamp set called "Haunted Halloween" .  The tree was cut on my Cricut (October 31 cartridge).  The moon is a Spellbinders circle die and embellished with Stickles yellow glitter.

The box is from Mygrafico from Lindsay's Stamps Stuff - Halloween Favors Set.  I modified mine to hold two Ghirardelli mini chocolate squares.  I sponged white cardstock with gray, blue and purple ink, on both sides and then printed the template on it.  I hand cut them and the assembled them (so the template lines didn't show).  They are very simple to make and I'm impressed with how sturdy they are.

Happy Halloween!


I'm linking up!

MadeInADay, Halloween Spooktacular Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment