Saturday, October 3, 2015

Grammie's China

Hello All!

A wonderful gift arrived today!


Dan's grandmother's china.  Isn't it gorgeous!?  It's Noritake, Goldwyn pattern #6244.  Dan's parents bought this set for Grammie when they were living in Japan (in the '60s).  I will treasure it.  It's absolutely elegant and I love how it looks mixed with my china:



12 place settings with serving dishes and cream and sugar bowl.  I cannot wait to set the table with it. Right now, the dining room is in between holidays!  I have the start of both Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations out.  The floral arrangement on the table is one I am working on for Halloween.  I found the glass "witch" boot on a thrift trip when my sister was here in August.  I'll post more pictures of it once it's finished.


It is an honor to have been given this set and it will be the highlight of the Thanksgiving table this year :)  Thank you, Grammie <3 p="">

1 comment: