Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thrifted Treasures - Tea Room & Birthday Girls


Hello All!  I found lovely things in Richmond to share this week *but* first I want to give a big ol' thanks to 
The Thrifty Groove for featuring my gorgeous teal glassware!  WooHoo!  There is a super-fun share party each week here so please come join in the festivities :)







Ok, here are my treasures and in no particular order:

Indiana Glass Tea Room Pattern (1926-1931) 9.5" ruffled vase, $2 Salvation Army

Brody Glass, teal vase $1, GW

1966 Joan Walsh Anglund collectible "July" plate, $2 GW

Blue vase, $1, GW

Vintage Lefton 2" birthday month girl set (missing May and December), GW, an all-out steal for less than $10!


Aren't they just darling!?

Snowflake Ballerina Fairy ornament, GW Outlet, practically free :)
If anyone has seen ornaments like these or know who makes them, would you please let me know?  I would love more of them.  I dug her out of a bin at the outlet and her right arm is cracked and I'll need to re-attached her head.  But she's adorable with her little eyelashes and tutu with little snowflake dangles - I love it!  It reminds me of this:  





 Genuine cowhide double-sided pillows, $10/each, SALVO  

vintage Viking hobnail red, orange, yellow  stretch vase with twisted base, GW, $12
Oh I know, more iridescent glasses!  I can't stop but these are just so gorgeous:

$1 each at SALVO

3 comments:

  1. Those little birthday darlings are so cute! Nice treasures! Thank you for coming by and sharing. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE the birthday set. They are so super cute! I am a new follower from the hop. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The July plate is so adorable with the little girls wading. What a find!

    Visiting from You're Gonna Love It.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete