Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Moonstone, Mad Men & A Killer Sale at GW Outlet!


Hello Everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.   I am a little behind with my post because Dan and I have been re-doing the home office over the long weekend but we saved Saturday for thrifting :)   We hit the GW outlets, SALVO and Class & Trash.   The outlet was having a sale -- 39 cents/lb on glass!  I don't have these in order so I notated below the photos what's what :)  I have another coat of paint to go and then we'll be finished with painting part of the re-do but I really wanted to join in the thrift parties too so I'll just be brief with the commentary - LOL!


1970s, 12" Ceramic Ghost/Pumpkin light, outlet


Home and Garden Party Terracotta Pumpkin, outlet


 6 Anchor Hocking Moonstone (1942-1946) water goblets, thrift store


 Anchor Hocking heart-shaped Moonstone bon bon dish with a single handle from Class & Trash, $10


Anchor Hocking Wexford (1967-1998) water goblets, 4 from the outlet  - SALE! 39 cents/lb


Mad Men silver fade tumblers, excellent condition - 4 of them, outlet


Cambridge Glass Caprice (1940-1958) cream and sugar bowl from Class & Trash,$10


Boopie or Bubbles sherbet glasses, I bought 2 for $1, SALVO


Josef Originals, Birthday Girl (1960) $2, GW


Josef Originals, The Little Pianist (1959), $4, GW


Westmoreland Glass, pink satin English hobnail 8" trumpet vase (1928-1950), $1 GW



Adorable handmade knitted octopus, outlet


Assortment of 20 crocheted *gorgeous* doilies, outlet


Sun Hill Industries, 1981 shelf sitter elves, Department 56 Christmas plaque and an unmarked but totally cool snowball candle --all the outlet

I'm linking up!

Her Library Adventures, Flea Market Finds
Coastal Charm, Nifty Thrifty Tuesday, No. 116
Hey What's for Dinner Mom, The Penny Worthy Project
Kathe With an E, You're Gonna Love It Tuesday #6
Cap Creations, Thrifty Love (link party #29)
Apron Thrift Girl, Thrift Share Monday

Ok, I'm heading back into the home office for the final coat of paint - woo hoo!  Have a great week :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I have never found glass pieces like you did at our GW Outlet! Does your Outlet put them on a shelf? Ours is just bins upon bins that you have to dig through to find anything! I guess I need to dig deeper ;) Of course I love your little Candlewick dessert dish :) Thanks for sharing at the party this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen any glass like that at our GW outlet either--they just dump everything in the bins so I doubt it would survive anyway. I love the moonstone glasses--what a great find! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- you truly found some fabulous items and great prices! I play the piano so I'm just in love with the little pianist figurine...she is so sweet!

    Thank You for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful night!
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bubble glasses!
    Great finds!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the great treasures, especially the pretty pianist. What a bargain for you! I spent a lot for her on ebay several years ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the knitted octopus! So very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what lovely goodies! i love the moonstone pieces and the cream and sugar dishes. my kiddo is sitting next to me and he loves your fish and kitty! thanks for linking up at cap creations!

    ReplyDelete