Friday, November 25, 2011

A New Challenge at A Day For Daisies (and a picture of my table)!

Happy [belated] Thanksgiving Everyone!  I hope your holiday was wonderful and  that you're not too stuffed today *giggle*  My table arrived right on time and wow, is it GORGEOUS!  LOOK AT THOSE LEGS! :)
The dining room is not close to being finished yet; I still need window treatments, a sideboard, two armchairs, art on the walls and inverted wainscoting...but all in due time.  For now, I'm just really excited to see that table!! :) I am going to keep working on it and I'll post updates along the way.  Now, on to the Challenge...

It's a color challenge at A Day For Daisies!  I love these bright, summery colors!  Here is my inspiration using one of the Under The Sea New RELEASE today,  "Three New Friends."


I used papers from DCWV Citrus stack.  The image is colored with copics and I used "fantasy film" on the mermaid's tail.

Enjoy your weekend!  Happy Crafting, <3 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment