Friday, November 4, 2011

Jolly Ole Saint Nick

My goodness I am late!  Typically I set up my posts the night before new release day but I am just getting to my "night before" list and it's already the night after!  UGH.

A Day For Daisies' new release "Vintage Seasonal Fun" is based off some old Christmas illustrations from the 1900s.  The image I used, "Saint Nick" is done in Margaret Evan Price style.  I love the swirls of magic around Santa as he gets ready to go down the chimney!  The image is colored with copics and I pulled out all the glittery, iridescent, sparkly stuff I could find for the swirling magic and snow :)  I used Bazzill cardstock for the card and the "Believe" and swirls are $1 stamps from Michaels (I love my $1 stamps!).  So please head over to A Day For Daisies and check out the other fabulous images in this week's release.

Happy Crafting! <3 Lisa

2 comments:

  1. oh Lisa, I so love those swirls! this is such an adorable card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! Love the vintage feel and those gorgeous swirls! xxD

    ReplyDelete