Friday, September 23, 2011

Here there be Dragons!

Happy Friday Friends!  There is a wonderful new release today at A Day For Daisies...Dragons!  I made a tea bag holder using *this* tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers and although mine is in fact holding tea packets, Beate uses Ghirardelli chocolate squares in her holder and I *love* that idea (I just didn't have any on hand!).  Anyway, I colored up my sweet image, "Dragon Flight," with copics and coated the wings with eucalyptus Stickles and glossy accents.  The printed paper behind the image is from Recollections (pet pad) and the cover of the tea bag holder is Bazzill african daisy cardstock.  I used clear velcro tabs to close the holder; the brads are from Basic Grey.   Who knew I could be so into dragons!? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment