Saturday, July 2, 2011

Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge BLOG HOP!



Welcome to the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge Blog Hop!  I am very excited to be a guest designer for the month of July - Awesome!  If you have arrived here from Jenny's blog, then you have started in the right place and you are on your way  :) 

The sponsor for this challenge is THERE SHE GOES


 
...you will definitely want to check out their July Release Bundle ;)
The prize is a $25 Gift Certificate
The theme for the challenge is Summertime!

Here is a little "summertime" inspiration to send you on your way:


The NEXT STOP is ANITA's Blog, Crafty Girl Designs!
 
Nothing is more "summertime" to me than heading to the seashore.  It's funny, I didn't see the ocean until I was 25 but now that I have, it is the thing about summer I love the most :)

The image is a clear stamp from Belles & Whistles, "tube wear," and she's colored with copics.  I cut out the image and placed her on a background of cloud-printed paper and created the beach using  Mudd Puddles sand paste. The ocean water was created by mixing Pearl Ex into Glossy Accents.  I used UTEE on the inner tube because I wanted it to look shiny like those cute blow up rings with the bright patterns!  I also dipped Prima paper flowers and the tiny fish embellishments (made from a paper punch) into UTEE.  The card is Bazzill cardstock.

Happy Hopping! <3 Lisa

12 comments:

  1. So cute, thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE summer card!

    Ruza
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is darling! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! It completely looks like an innertube! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Lisa! The image is adorable and you colored her beautifully. Love the scene you created and all the wonderful details and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, Lisa! So happy to have you designing with us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I just love your card. It is so cute. Love how you used the utee to get the intertube shiny. Love there she goes stamps. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!!! Loving the sand and water you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very sweet Lisa. I've got to make a summertime card and lots of inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a precious card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Colors... and great card..

    Higs

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, is this ever cute! LOVE what you've done with the Utee! xxD

    ReplyDelete