Friday, May 13, 2011

Mucha Inspired Images from A Day For Daisies!

Just a quick post to share a card using one of the beautiful new releases from A Day For Daisies this week.  I have been running behind this week so my post wasn't up before Blogger went down :(  and wow...I can't believe how long it was down.  Anyway, not only are there new releases but there is also a new challenge beginning at A Day For Daisies too.  It's a sketch challenge so I do hope you'll play along!

This week's images were inspired by Alphonse Maria Mucha! His works are often referred to as “Art Nouveau” and can be found among the great artists of the time.  I used Tammy's Mucha style yellow poppy stem image.  I duplicated and flipped it to create shade for the sweet weed fairy sitting below.  She is part of the May club kit -- see all the wonderful images for this month's kit HERE!

Happy Friday! <3 Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Love how you created the little scene for that adorable fairy! xxD

    ReplyDelete