Monday, February 21, 2011

Doodle Pantry Challenge #8

Please click HERE if you are looking for the A Day For Daisies BLOG HOP!


A new challenge started yesterday at Doodle Pantry.  The theme is SPARKLE and BLING!  Everyone loves that, right?  So pull out those pearls, charms, glitter and other fun accents, and show us your sparkle and bling!


For my card, I used a Doodle Pantry image from "Clover Patch Ants."  He's colored with copics.  The "Lucky" sentiment is a Studio G clear stamp.  I embossed it with Ranger embossing powder, "enchanted gold."  Unfortunately my pic doesn't show it's pretty gold sheen!  The metallic shamrocks were part of a floral spray from Michael's and I cut them apart and embellished them with rhinestones.

You can submit projects using any DIGITAL image.  Of course we would LOVE to see what you can do with Doodle Pantry Images! :)   Doodle Pantry offers some wonderful freebies if you would like to try one at no cost! You can browse the freebie page HERE.  I do hope you'll give the challenge a try!  

Have a great week! <3 Lisa

3 comments:

  1. OOOH too cute, Lisa! Great coloring and those shamrocks are adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute. Love your coloured image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really CUTE!! I love it!! The coloring looks great 2! Love YOU!!

    ReplyDelete