Friday, December 17, 2010

A Day For Daisies Challenge #8 - Tinsel & Tags!

***This is the second post for today!  Please scroll down to see the New Release images available NOW at  A Day For Daisies!***

It's time for another challenge at A Day for Daisies.com!  The theme for Challenge #8 is "Tinsel & Tags."  There's nothing better than tags and a little sparkle during the holiday season!  Let’s use both to make a festive card for this happy time of year!

This darling little fairy, "Little Winter Fairy" is just fluttering about sprinkling Christmas magic!  I have colored her with copics and added stardust Stickles to her candy-striped outfit.  The "halo" that surrounds her in her flight was made using holiday garland (it's called "snow"!).  I added sparkle to my card by using Doodlebug sugar glitter for the fairy sprinkles and a shiny gold bow.  The tag on the present is a Tim Holtz charm.

The challenge is open until January 6th, so please come play with us!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card. I really like the tinsel behind the fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I don't know how I missed this card before. It is so adorable! I love your use of "snow" and the coloring...

    ReplyDelete