Friday, November 26, 2010

A Day For Daisies New Release!

Hello everyone.  I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

Today is Friday and that means new releases from A Day for Daisies!  I would like to share one of those images with you, "Caroling with the Birds," and you can see the other images at the A Day For Daisies website, or at the CDAC.   The other design team members have inspirations to share too so please check it out.

I colored my image mostly with copics.  The falling snow is liquid pearls and Stickles and the fallen snow is Aleene's glitter snow (I love that stuff!).  The flowers were made using a Viva Decor pearl pen.  (I bought mine at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design.  I love shopping there; shipping is quick and there is always the nicest little "thank you" pack tucked in with my order!).  The wreath was made with thin wire, glue, and flower soft.  I got the idea from the incredibly talented Ms. Suzanne Dean.  She made a Christmas scene card with the most adorable flower soft Christmas garland and was kind enough to explain how she had made it --see the card and read about it on her blog:  Scrapbitz.  I used MS tinsel glitter on the hand warmer and MS printed paper. The sentiment is computer-generated on Bazzill cardstock.

A Day for Daisies is getting close to the 200 member mark over at the CDAC!  Once we hit 200, members will receive an exclusive freebie image! Yippee!  It's a really great place so come on over and join in the fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, Lisa - this is a freaking GORGEOUS card! Love the colors - and everything about this! NICE NICE NICE!

    ReplyDelete