Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Little Halloween Fun

So, I *love* Halloween. I've pondered this here before so I won't bore you with such musings again. But I can't help but to share some Halloween cards I made with some super-cute digital stamps!

This cutie glam witch is a digital image by The Pixie Cottage, called "South End Witch". I colored her face, arms & hair with copics (her lips - pink Souffle pen [it worked like collagen-ha!]) and then paper-pieced her clothing! I found this great leather-like paper so she had to have black leather boots and her hat and dress have "leather" inserts too. The dress and hat is made from S.E.I. linen paper and it is actually very sparkly but it did not show up in the photos (bummer!). I embellished with various rhinestones and rhinestone flourishes and the sentiment is a $1 rubber stamp from Michaels.

This next little witch comes from C.C. Designs (Sweet November Baby Trick or Treat). I bought her from All That Scraps - here. I colored her with copics. The card is Bazzill and the background printed paper is Basic Grey Eerie Collection. The rick rack, ribbon, sentiment and buttons are from my stash. I have lots and lots of odds and ends from Halloween kits and I didn't keep track of what came from where.

The final card is an adorable Christmas elf from A Day For Daisies, "Candy Elf C." It's precious for Christmas *but* if it's a candy elf, wouldn't Halloween be a busy season too? Just a little garment change of purple, orange and black and....viola! a Halloween candy elf! I know, it might be a stretch but he sure is cute all decked out in his trick or treat finery :) I used copics for the elf and the candy is orange Stickles wrapped in cellophane. The sentiment is a rub-on (by TPC). That snazzy striped card is by DCWV!

I have a few more Halloween projects I hope to post soon - I'm going to be off next week (I cannot wait!) and plan to complete my projects and get them posted!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
<3 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment