Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Day For Daisies Challenge at CDAC!

A Day For Daisies is hosting a challenge over at the Crafter's Digital Art Center. Please check it out here and come play along!

I used DCWV Midnight Spell Cardstock stack along with A Day For Daisies image, "Fall Fun." I colored the image with a mix of Prismacolor pencil (blended with Gamsol) and copic markers. The image was printed on Gina K Luxury cardstock and on cloud printed paper. I cut out the little girls and adhered them to the printed paper. The sentiment was printed using my Xyron design runner.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I love how you used Prismacolor pencils with the Gamsol, so do such fabulous blending, with this image!! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the background you created.

    I chose a different image for the challenge, but it also a favorite of mine from A Day for Daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has turned out so wonderfully! I just love the image. don't they look as if they are having a glorious time?! :)
    I have yet to try the technique with pencils and gamsol, although I have had the materials sitting in my craft room for well over a year now. perhaps after seeing this lovely card I will now be inspired to do so! grins!

    ReplyDelete