Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dreams Do Come True

This digital stamp, Dreams Do Come True, from A Day for Daisies, is another beautiful and delicate image by Tammy Thompson. I am in love with her work! She will be opening a new shop September 1, 2010, A Day for Daisies! I cannot wait!

I colored the image with copics and her glass slipper is coated with Glossy Accents (with a little star dust Stickles mixed in). I used pop dots to pop her up on the card. I created the gleam around the shoe by using a fireworks burst sticker, cutting it down to size and then mounting it on a scrap of transparency, and then gluing it to the back of the shoe. The card is an A7 Bazzill cardstock card and the printed cardstock is from the DCWV Luxury paper stack. The ribbon is American Crafts and the charm is from Janlynn "A Bead At A Time" line, see it here, but they are also available at A.C. Moore (that's where I bought mine). Finally, the sentiment is a sticker from a Disney's Cinderella clear sticker sheet.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a precious card! You sure did a great job cutting out that delicate image! LOVE what you did with the shoe and the sentiment is perfect! xxD

    ReplyDelete