Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kiss Me



I just love this princess with her little soon-to-be-prince froggy! The digital image is from Tiddly Inks and it's called "Kiss Me." So darn cute! I colored her with Copics, Gellyroll (white) for her dress and Shimmerz for the glitz! The "kiss" at the top of the card spins when you tip the card left to right (I learned how to make the spinner from SCS). I used Bazzill cardstock in spring breeze and pinkini.
I used Nestabilities (Labels Ten) behind the image and sentiment. The sentiment is a rub on (Cloud 9). I embossed the nestie for the sentiment using a Sizzix embossing folder-- crown flourish. The crown is embellished with gold foil. What a darling card for a bridal shower!

2 comments:

  1. Precious Lisa! Love your blog name AND your creations. I'm your first follower! WooHoo! xxD

    ReplyDelete