Friday, June 11, 2010

Leaping For Joy!








That's me today - I finally started my own blog! I am commemorating this momentous occasion by sharing a tent card I made featuring a digital stamp by Maurie J. Manning from Mo's Digital Pencil Too. Mo Manning is a children's book illustrator and I am in *love* with her images! The image for this card is called "Spring Fairy Puddle" (you can find it here). I combined it with another digital image from Squigglefly.com called "Water Lilly" (you can find it here). I used Bazzill cardstock (bling) and used a mix of Prismacolor pencils (blending done with gamsol), Copic markers and Bic Mark It markers. I 'McGuyvered' (crafted) a "lift" out of craft plastic to pop up the Spring Fairy and make it look like they are leaping over the lily pads!
Thanks for stopping by :)  Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment