Friday, June 18, 2010

Bella Studio Challenge!

This my entry for the Bella Studio Challenge this week. I cannot get enough of this little pixie! She is part of the Little Wings Collection and her name is Pickles--isn't she just adorable!? Find her here!

I used Bazzill Bling cardstock and my Cricut Wild Card cartridge to cut out the circle card, sentiment, and flower border. I placed a strip of dandelion grosgrain ribbon horizontally across the card behind the flower border. The flower centers are embellished with $1 rhinestones from Michael's. Pickles is colored with a combination of Copic markers, Bic Mark It markers, and chalk. I used a Glaze pen for her hair and she's wearing a lavender vellum dress. Her wings got a coating of Stickles star dust and her banner is made from letter beads from WalMart. I used Pop Dots to affix her to the card.

5 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! What a creative way to use this digi! Thank you so much for playing with us at Bella Studio Digis.

    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Thanks again for being part of our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the letter beads along with the image, very clever!
    Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card.I love everything about it. Love Janey x

    ReplyDelete